Monday, November 3, 2008

27 weeks

Ok, so I realized that I haven´t blogged for a while. So, as far as the pregnancy is going. Its going fine. I must admit that my back and shoulders are a lot more achy and its getting harder to sleep at night. I´ve been told that this kind of thing happens further on in the pregnancy, so I try not to complain. Well, one night we decided to take photos of my baby in my belly for my parents. So, here they are. This was taken last week. He´s a growing lil baby boy!

4 comments:

Sarah Hastings said...

Super cute! My mom says hi, you look great.

Amy said...

you look so cute preggie! I can't believe how skinny you are! Well I will look like that pretty soon...I don't know if I'm looking forward to the sleeping problems part...but right now I'd take that over being sick any day!

The Clarks said...

Wow! You look so great! How fun. Thanks for sharing!

The Probert Family said...

Michelle, you are darling! I love that red top!! I'm so glad you're having a boy...they are so fun. Keep smiling, life just gets better and better (with a few rough days thrown in here and there).