Saturday, November 8, 2008

Baby Somersaults!

This blog was at the request of Amy. She just wants more blogs to read and more updates. Well, our baby has found a spot that he likes....and he doesn´t want to move. So...what has happened. I was put under "observation". What does that mean? It means that I´m in "bed rest" for a couple of days (a week) to see how things go so that the baby can get to where he´s gotta go and not come out too early.

Things I do.

1. Watch movies and TV...but who can watch that much TV? after a while me head just aches.

2. Read. I try and read, but unfortunately I haven´t found a book that really keeps me AWAKE and a have to read.

3. Sleep. The problem is that when I sleep too much in the day...night time comes...my hubbies exhausted and I´m wide awake.

4. Sit at the computer trying to do something productive.

5. Occassionally, I´ll try and cook something simple or sweep or do something simple...just to not be too stiff and get rid of the lil headaches.

Ok, so kinda boring, huh? I´m just a more active person and its bugging me soooooo much to have to stay in and do sedentary stuff. Its kinda depressing honestly. Ok, so its really depressing, but I try and keep good spirits...luckily it shouldn´t be too long. But, baby Diaz has stuck his head right up at the point of my rib cage and kicks down low. Its almost like he´s standing. I still try and keep house clean and organized, but Christian just has to have patience when I can´t get things organized until 8 pm. So, hopefully everything will get resolved soon and I can start doing stuff again.

3 comments:

Amy said...

So why do you have to be on bed rest? Because he's stuck in the same position or because he isn't moving around? You still have like 13 more weeks to go right?
That sucks that you have to be on bed rest. I haven't been doing much of anything just cuz i'm so tired all the time. Try reading the Inheritence Series by Christopher Paolini. They are really good...at least that's what I think.

Thanks for posting for me! lol

Sarah said...

Total bummer, hopefully things work out soon for your sake! At least you have this time to rest because you sure wont get any after he is here!

Steph said...

My mom read Pride and Prejudice and watched the 5 hour series when she was on bed rest for my baby sister. Hey, it worked for her, maybe it would at least keep your mind doing something. I'm sorry to hear you have to be on bed rest! I hope things go OK!