Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged

Even if you don´t like the tag games...sometimes its fun to just play along.

RULES

1. Post rules on your blog

2. Answer the six "8" items

3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows - in no particular order

1. Asi es la Vida

2. 2 Hombres y Medio

3. Matrimonio con Hijos

4. Esposa y hijos

5. Fuego en la Sangre

6. Cine Satelital

7. Simpsons

8. Cinescape

8 Things I did Yesterday

1. Homework

2. Cooked lunch

3. Family Home Evening

4. Shopped for food

5. Experimented with Baby Shower invitations

6. Blogged

7. Read 10 Ways to make the Diamond in you Sparkle

8. Laundry

8 Things I look forward to

1. Christmas

2. Our baby´s arrival into the world

3. Shopping for baby stuff

4. My next doctor´s appointment for the baby

5. Getting the package my mom sent me

6. Awaiting the arrival of my hubbie at the end of the day

7. Chatting with family and friends

8. Christian´s visa

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Porton Gaucho

2. Nachos

3. Betos Grill

4. Olive Garden

5. Sonic

6. Pizza Hut

7. Pardo´s Chicken

8. Rebachini

8 Things on my wish list

1. All of my baby things I need for free or at least discounted!

2. A baby shower

3. Friends and family at least close enough to visit once or twice a year

4. Health insurance

5. A crib, playpen, bassinet for our baby

6. Massage chair, or a really good massage each day...especially in my back

7. American food variety

8. To be able to get up to BYU-Idaho and graduate

8 People to tag

I´m not going to tag anybody...but if you read this it would be fun to see your answers too! I must admit a lot of my answers may not be very well known...since I´m living my life in spanish. But, heck, its my life!

1 comment:

Amy said...

ok don't know any of the stuff you like to watch! lol....I think having a baby shower where people actually bring stuff would be great for both of us! I hope you get the stuff you need!