Saturday, October 18, 2008

Its a BOY!!!

Well, that´s right ladies and gentlemen. We got the ultrasound done and well...its a boy. He´s a big lil fella. He´s actually growing much faster than expected. The ultrasound says he´s 27 weeks old, when he´s actually 25 weeks old. But the best part is that he´s good, strong, and healthy. He´s got about 12 weeks now to get into the right position. I´m not so fond of the idea of a C-section. Ewww. Knives. Uggh! So, we are just hoping that in that time he gets where he needs to be. Anyway, that´s the big news. Now, we can start getting ready for a BOY! We are sooooo excited!

5 comments:

Sarah Hastings said...

That is very exciting, I was excited to get your email. I know you told me already but what boy name do you have picked out? Don't worry, he will flip, they almost always do. Congrats!

Amy said...

Congrats! So what name do you have picked out for a boy? Something cool?

The Clarks said...

Awesome! Congrats you two!!! That is so exciting!!!

Micah said...

Congratulations! I'm not usually a blog stalker, but I just saw your site on Amy's blog. Congrats on the pregnancy and the little boy. Hope things are well with you.

Steph said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I also want to hear what names you have picked out.