Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Our Christmas!!!

I´m sure y´all are all wondering how did our Christmas go. Well, It was wonderful. There were many of the same traditions and some a little different. Here in Peru, the big party is at midnight of Christmas Eve to welcome in Christmas.
So, what do you do until midnight? Well, Christian and I went to the park to take fun Christmas photos with the lights and fun Santa hats. Don´t we look Christmasy?
We then went back to our apartment and watched Christmas movies until about 11:40pm. We then had a lovely family home evening about Jesus Christ. Wow, it was the best part! So, at midnight we quickly finished family home evening and celebrated with hugs and Feliz Navidad!

From that point we opened gifts and ate our Christmas feast! The best part was the hot chocolate and the Panetón! Doesn´t it look yummy?

After we ate we watched another Christmas movie before going to bed at 3 am. We definately slept in Christmas day. It was a fun, different, and definately wonderful. And the best part was the we were celebrating Christ´s birth for the first time as a family. Just me and my hubbie! :)

9 comments:

The Probert Family said...

Hi Michelle! Thanks for saying hi. You and Christian look so happy and how cool that you are living in Peru! Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's so great to be in touch!

Amy said...

Michelle looks like you guys had a blast! Hey remind me again when your wedding date was I can't remember and I need to add it to my list of important dates to remember!

Melanie said...

Wow! That looks like a fun Christmas... in snow country it's a bit different atmosphere... I love Christmastime!

Brian said...

paneton? is that like fruitcake?

Sarah said...

Yeah for christmas! It looks like y'all had fun, celebrating christmas with the hubby is the best!

Lindy Kyle said...

Hey girl! Glad to see you're so happy!!!

Melanie said...

can you email me or tell me your email address: melanieruthgrant@gmail.com ... Brian is being difficult (you should change your hotmail password apparently)

Lindy Kyle said...

Michelle!!! Love your blog! How fun that you're in Peru now, you guys look great, and so happy! Hope you're doing well!!!

Brian said...

great blog, you should do another one!