Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Mangos

YUMMY!! Let me just tell you about the joys of mangos. I really had never quite discovered the taste of mangos...except in smooties, until now. I´ve always been afraid to eat mangos in front of people...because...well...they are soooo juicy you just get messy really face. So mangos here in Chimbote are in season and I´m loving it. I eat about 2 mangos a day. I learned about this joy when I saw that Christian always picked out mangos when ever we went to the market together...and well the mangos started disappearing. So, I thought to myself. What´s so big about mangos? Why does he like them so much? So, that´s when it started. I tried one...mmmm, a bit messy but I was good to go. I ate another....WOW!!! Look at what I´ve been missing all my life!!! They´re delicious, well at least the ones here in Chimbote. Don´t miss another moment of your life without a mango.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm all about mangoes although I've never actually eaten one. For some strange reason in 10th grade people started calling me Mango Mel... yes, it was strange. One day I'll live somewhere where I can eat mangoes anytime I want. As for now, I'll have to stick with apples...

Sarah said...

Thats the best advise i have had all day!

Amy said...

Michelle, I will definately take ur word for it! Love the pics by the way. Ok I sent you an email but I dont know how often you check so I figured I would try on here too. I need ur address so I can send you my X-mas letter! but send it thru email not on here, obviously...Love ya!