Thursday, July 10, 2008

Torta de Galletas

Ok, so my sister-in-law came over last week...she´s 13...and taught me an incredibly yummy and simple dessert. It one of the easiest things ever. We had to put a limit on ourselves as to how much to eat. The first time I ate it I ate a TON and later had a tummy ache...so now I´ve learn...all good things in moderation! So here´s how you make it. Make up Vanilla Pudding Make up Chocolate Pudding Buy Vanilla wafers or cookies...whatever is more available (in Peru its vanilla crackers) Then put a chocolate layer of pudding on the bottom Then a layer of cookies Layer of vanilla pudding Layer of cookies Layer of chocolate Layer of cookies ...continue this process until there´s no more pudding Top with crushed vanilla cookies and refrigerate That´s it! I know way too simple...but its SOOOOOOO GOOOD! We enjoyed it. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh that sounds good! I'm gonna have to try it. See 2 blogs in a month isn't hard and it's just about ordianary stuff but its fun to know what you're up to! Sorry you've been so tired. Sleep in late tomorrow, you have my permission!

Question okay I know you are in Peru and you speak spanish but does anyone spanish read this? I mean for this comment page and stuff...just wondering cuz I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't post comments before!

Sarah said...

I am very proud of your posting, and I loved your last post talking about Peru. That is stuff we like to hear about because we don't know what your life is like. I know you mentioned before that you are afriad of putting stuff on the internet, well you can make your blog private where only invited members can read if that would make you feel better. So when do you think you are going to come to the USA? I have a friend who just married a guy from Jordan and he is supposed to be here in 8 months, she says that he will come quicker because they are seperated and countries try to get families together. So although it would suck maybe you should consider coming to the USA first and then they would speed up his paperwork. Although i really don't know anything, just what she told me. Anyway, happy blogging!