Friday, April 25, 2008

That Darn Cold

Well, I have to admit, I´m not at the top of my game. I´ve had a pretty nasty cold for the last couple of days. It hasn´t been fun. I´ve gone from a lil scratchy voice to no voice at all to congestion to headaches to sleepiness to sneezing to basically all the cold symptoms you can imagine. But don´t you worry I´m working on getting myself better. Let me just enlighten yall to medicine.
This is the traditional medicine that we all know.

This is the typical medicine that we take. But I´ve been taking other stuff...for migraines and now for the cold symptoms. Its called homeomedic. Its basically little dissolvable balls that are elements in the periodic table of elements that help train your body to overcome the problem on its own. There is a delicate balance and it helps.

So, look it up. Its actually quite interesting. They´ve been using stuff like this in the eastern world (Asia) for centuries. The Western Hemisphere is just a lil behind on medicine.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

They actually do have it in the western world, my mom gave it to me as a teenager all the time, you just have to get it at health food stores. I hop you are feeling better and am still waiting to see those pictures!