Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cold while attending baby

You know I hate complaining but catching a cold is the worst thing nursing with a small baby. This is the 2nd cold that I´ve had since Patrick was born. Its tough because not only does my dear lil one not have a strong immune system yet...but I´m nursing and the only one that takes care of him. Christian helps when he can, but stays pretty busy studying, work, church calling, etc. So most of the time until around 10pm we (Patrick and I) hang out. Its fun...but really tough being sick.

So, Patrick is now laughing more...not just a cute squeal. He lets it all out when I hide behind a piece of fabric and say "Boo!" He also laughs when we play in front of the mirror. His reflection totally fasinates him.

Anyways other than that like is pretty normal.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Alas, the things they don't tell you in prenatal classes: Moms aren't allowed to get sick :). I feel like I can be a pretty good/happy mom until I'm sick and then it's just miserable. I hope you feel better soon!

Amy said...

wow sounds like you need to get some help from somewhere or you're never gonna get better. maybe your mother in law??? or just let the house work go and rest while you watch Patrick. Christian will have to fend for himself till you get better, you definately shouldn't be expected to do it all, especially while you're sick.

Sarah Hastings said...

Bummer, being sick is the worst! Mom takes care of everyone but no one remembers to take care of mom!!Hope you get better soon, rest all you can, not that that is easy with a little one!