Sunday, April 19, 2009

3 Months!

Well, he´s definately the CUTEST lil boy! Ok, so I´ve been soooooooo out of the blogging world. I´m back. Honestly, the first 3 months were tough. Patrick was really really really colicky at the beginning. But now, he´s the cuteset funniest flirty lil boy. We LOVE playing. He´s quite a playful guy. Now he only cries when he´s tired or hungry or wants attention and wants to play. He´s a very good boy and now we are actually able to get things done...a bit slower than before, but by the time the end of the day gets here...we´ve finally made the bed. :) He laughs and smiles. He´s quite a flirty lil boy. You only have to smile at him and he gets all excited and smiles back...its doesn´t matter who you are...he loves smiling at people when they smile at him. The other day I heard his first REAL giggle. It wasn´t just a squeal...but a real Ha Ha Ha! It was soooo cute! We are STILL struggling with sleeping through the night...though he has gotten better. Now he´ll sleep about 4-4.5 hours alone and the we are back to every 2-2.5 hours at night. He loves to eat. He´s grown sooooo much that he´s only 3 months old, but he where´s clothes of 6-9 months and is about to grow out of them. I just LOVE being a mom! Its sooooo much fun...a lot of work, but I love it.

4 comments:

Amber Hooten said...

Cute, Michelle! Again congratulations! I miss talking to you.

Amy said...

How much fun! Here's hoping to him sleeping thru the night soon!

Steph said...

He is CUTE! I love that smile! I hope to see more pictures of him soon.

Sarah Hastings said...

Sooo cute, I think he looks like you!! Glad everything is going better, sleeping though the night took a while for Anna but I know other kids that got it right away, hopefully Patrick will do the same! Keep the posts coming!