Friday, August 15, 2008

Ok, Are you ready for the big news!

Ok, so I guess the cat in out of the bag. And, I think I´m ready to let people know now. Yes, I´m PREGNANT! I know, crazy! The great thing is...that I hardly feel a thing. No "morning sickness", no wierd cravings. Just more tired than normal that, as always, being tired can cause more headaches for me, and i´m hungry alllll the time! But nothing out of the normal. The funniest thing is that nobody here even suspects. I think our baby is playing hide and go seek. I have a lil gut, but I´m a lil more than 4 months pregnant and still can tell a thing...unless I put on really tight fitting shirts. Anyways, its a fun and interesting experience. So, our family will become 3 instead of just 2 people at the end of January 2009.

8 comments:

Scott Blog said...

Congratulations again! I didn't have morning sickness either. The first trimester was just fatigue and things smelled funny :) I didn't wear maternity clothes until I was 6 months along. We are excited for you!
Tina

Amber Hooten said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome! I just wish you were here so that I could see you! I really miss you. I didn't really start showing until the end when I started gaining weight like crazy. Register somewhere so that I can send you something!

Amy said...

Michelle I've been wondering when you were gonna post on this. I almost slipped a couple times on other blogs but I was able to correct myself! Loved the post about the vitamins, I'm thinking hmmm prenatals the entire time! :-) Yay for you. So when do you find out what it is? A couple weeks now right?

Sarah Hastings said...

OK, so I totally didn't know that you weren't telling everyone! Sorry if I gave anything away, although I don't think I did. I am very excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Melissa Ortolani Purser said...

Yay! Thats exciting! When are you due?

Steph said...

Congratulations! I"m so excited for you and happy things are going so well. Keep us updated!

Lindy Kyle said...

Oooooh, Congratulations! You will such a cute lil pregnant lady! :)